Alfredo Chicken Pizza
- 1 ea prepared pizza crust, large uncooked
- 2-3 ea 6oz chicken breast (cooked and chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Shirley J White Cheddar Cream Soup and Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp Shirley J Pizza and Pasta Seasoning Mix
- 3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a saucepan on medium heat, combine water, White Cheddar Sauce, Pizza and Pasta Seasoning Mix and garlic.
Bring to a simmer, whisk until smooth, and set aside to cool.
Place crust on a lined sheet pan or pizza stone.
Cover the pizza with cooled sauce (to taste), then layer with spinach, cheese, tomatoes, and chicken.
Bake pizza for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is brown.
Alfredo Chicken Pizza2023-04-062023-04-06/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/logo_1.pngShirley Jhttps://shirleyj.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Alfredo-Chicken-Pizza.jpg200px200px