Alfredo Chicken Pizza
- 1 ea prepared pizza crust, large uncooked
- 2-3 ea 6oz chicken breast (cooked and chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Shirley J White Cheddar Cream Soup and Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp Shirley J Pizza and Pasta Seasoning Mix
- 3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine water, White Cheddar Sauce, Pizza and Pasta Seasoning Mix and garlic.
- Bring to a simmer, whisk until smooth, and set aside to cool.
- Place crust on a lined sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Cover the pizza with cooled sauce (to taste), then layer with spinach, cheese, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is brown.