Braised Sirloin Tips
Prep Time 20 minutes mins
Cook Time 2 hours hrs
Course Main Course
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ShirleyJ Onion Seasoning
- 6 Tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp ShirleyJ Beef Bouillon
- 3 cup Water
- 1 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms, un-drained
- 2 lbs stew meat or diced beef
- 1 10 oz package medium wide egg noodles
In a large skillet, brown stew meat and Onion Seasoning in butter.
Stir in flour.
Mix Beef Bouillon with water, according to package directions, and add to beef mixture.
Add mushrooms. Simmer,
Covered on low heat, for 1½-2 hours, or until tender.
Boil noodles as directed on package.
Serve tips over cooked noodles.
Braised Sirloin Tips2023-04-062023-04-06/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/logo_1.pngShirley Jhttps://shirleyj.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Braised_sirloin_tips.jpg200px200px