Greetings GLUTEN FREE FOLLOW ME followers!! Jackie is AMAZING and we are so excited to be partnering with Jackie to provide delicious GLUTEN FREE recipes and ideas to make yummy meals for you and your family!!
This Alfredo is just the beginning as we have many soup and sauce GLUTEN FREE recipes as well!!
- 12 oz GF fettuccine
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Shirley J Whisk Bliss (universal cooking base; use as a base to any cream soup or sauce)
- ½ tsp granulated garlic (or ¼ tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp Shirley J Pizza and Pasta Seasoning mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan (plus extra parmesan for serving if desired)
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain pasta, and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the water, Whisk Bliss, garlic, and pizza & pasta seasoning mix. Mix thoroughly, and bring to a slow boil. Add parmesan. Stir. Makes 4.5 cups of Alfredo sauce.
- Add fettuccine to Alfredo sauce. Make sure that the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Plate the fettuccine Alfredo. Garnish with parsley, and add more parmesan on top if you like!
Ingredients for this recipe.
ABOUT GFFM + JACKIE
Jackie Aanonsen McEwan is the founder of Gluten Free Follow Me, the guide to living gluten-free. Nine years ago, Jackie learned she had celiac disease. She had just graduated from Georgetown University and moved to New York City for her finance job. Jackie had to figure out what gluten was, what foods she could eat, what foods she had to avoid, and the nuances in between. It was incredibly overwhelming, and she wished she had a go-to guide to tell her all she needed to know about following a gluten-free diet. This manual did not yet exist so Jackie did a ton of research and learned how to maneuver being gluten-free at restaurants and in her own kitchen. Gluten Free Follow Me was born! glutenfreefollowme.com allows users to do their own customized searches across 2,500+ gluten-free friendly eateries, products, and recipes she’s personally reviewed and made.
Jackie McEwan is so happy that she can share what she’s learned and have others benefit from her experiences and research. She wants everyone to feel comfortable when eating. Whether you have to be gluten-free, choose to be gluten-free, or have a family member or friend that follows a gluten-free diet, we all deserve to eat well! Jackie loves to discover gluten-free options locally & in her travels, find the best products, and develop her own gluten-free creations.