Black and White Chili with Whisk Bliss
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tsp Shirley J Chicken Bouillon (Gluten Free)
- 1½ cups Shirley J Whisk Bliss (For GF Use Gluten Free Whisk Bliss)
- 2-15 oz Cans of Cannellini Beans (or other white beans)
- 2-15 oz Cans of Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2- 2 oz Cans of cooked chicken (or other cooked chicken cut into small pieces)
- 1-6 oz Can of diced green chilis
- In a medium pot, add water, Shirley J Chicken Bouillon, onion powder, garlic, cumin, and Shirley J Universal Cream Soup and Sauce Mix (or Gluten Free Whisk Bliss) and stir.
- Bring mixture to boil & Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: Beans, chicken and green chilis
- Reduce Heat and simmer for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.