Black and White Chili with Whisk Bliss
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tsp Shirley J Chicken Bouillon (Gluten Free)
- 1½ cups Shirley J Whisk Bliss (For GF Use Gluten Free Whisk Bliss)
- 2-15 oz Cans of Cannellini Beans (or other white beans)
- 2-15 oz Cans of Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2- 2 oz Cans of cooked chicken (or other cooked chicken cut into small pieces)
- 1-6 oz Can of diced green chilis
- In a medium pot, add water, Shirley J Chicken Bouillon, onion powder, garlic, cumin, and Shirley J Universal Cream Soup and Sauce Mix (or Gluten Free Whisk Bliss) and stir.
- Bring mixture to boil & Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: Beans, chicken and green chilis
- Reduce Heat and simmer for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
This delicious chili is made Gluten Free by choosing the Whisk Bliss Gluten Free versus our Traditional Whisk Bliss.