Broccoli Cheese Soup with Whisk Bliss
- 6 cups Water
- 11/2 cup Shirley J Universal Sauce (WhiskBliss) For Gluten Free, Use Gluten Free Whisk Bliss
- 3 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound Broccoli cut into bite size pieces (blanched, frozen may be substituted)
- Add 3 cups of water to a pot & Boil Broccoli for 5 minutes
- Add remaining water mixed with Universal Sauce, mix well
- Bring mixture back to a boil and add cheese, simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish individual bowls of soup with shredded cheese, if desired.
This recipe can be made Gluten Free by using our Gluten Free Whisk Bliss