Green Bean and Sausage Casserole
- 2 (16 oz) Package cut green beans, frozen
- 16 oz Country style pork sausage
- 3 c Water
- 1 c Shirley J Universal Sauce (Whisk Bliss)
- 1 Clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1-3 oz can French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown and crumble sausage, drain and set meat aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine water and Universal Sauce, whisking until smooth.
- Add garlic, soy sauce, green beans, and browned sausage.
- Mix well, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, top with the onions, and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.