Hawaiian BBQ Meatballs
- 1 ½ pounds Lean ground beef
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ c Dry Breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp ShirleyJ BBQ Seasoning
- ½ c Crushed pineapple, drained
- ½ c Shirley J BBQ Seasoning
- 1 c Water
- ½ c Plum sauce
- ½ c Crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop meat mixture and roll into desired size meatballs.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and bake 20-30 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, combine water, BBQ Seasoning, plum sauce and crushed pineapple.
- Mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked meatballs (above) to the slow cooker with the sauce; allow them to simmer for at least 15 minutes in the sauce before serving.