Italian Meat Sauce
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ c Onion, diced
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 ½ Tbs[ ShirleyJ Pizza Pasta Seasoning Mix
- 2 c Water
- ½ c ShirleyJ Universal Sauce (Whisk Bliss)
- 6 oz Mushrooms, pieces and stems (can)
- 14.5 oz Crushed tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In large stock pot, brown ground beef and drain, add onions salt and pepper, Pizza Pasta Seasoning, and garlic.
- Cook until onions are soft and translucent.
- Add water and Universal Sauce, stir well using wire whisk to dissolve.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes, simmer 15 minutes.