CHICKEN AND PENNE WITH SUN DRIED TOMATO SAUCE
- 6-6 oz chicken breasts (seasoned on both sides with salt and pepper)
- 3 strips of bacon cut into ¼” pieces
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 c yellow onions chopped small
- 3 c water
- 1 c Shirley J Universal Cream Soup and Sauce Mix (Whisk Bliss)
- ½ tsp Shirley J Chicken Bouillon
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ c sun dried tomatoes
- ½ c grated parmesan
- 12 oz bag of Penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
Grill chicken until cooked throughout, and slice it into ½” strips, set aside. In a medium saucepan, on medium heat cook the bacon until crisp. Next add garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 min or until onions start to brown. Add water, Shirley J Chicken Bouillon and Shirley J Universal Cream Soup and Sauce Mix (Whisk Bliss), mix thoroughly and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add cayenne, black pepper, and tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add chicken.
Serve over cooked pasta, garnish with cheese.